SDV 2.08% 49.0¢ scidev ltd

A techno version of "Somewhere over the rainbow...I guess we're...

1. 279 Posts.
    A techno version of "Somewhere over the rainbow...I guess we're not on Kansas anymore"
    CMR process? Part of 1 of 2 choices left. Pathetic. In other words Forget It.
    Lead and zinc prices, gone. US$ weaker/stronger, who cares you have to have more strings to your bow than relying on currency fluctuations.
    Stop buying or selling shares by employees. Again who cares this is just claptrap.
    $$$$ revenue from lead and zinc production, unlikely IMO to improve in the next 12 months, therefore cash flow very vulnerable. Same old ifs, buts and maybes.
    Money will be scarce for the next 12 months so how are they going to fund stage 1&2. JV? OK. Who wants to be involved in a lead/zinc recovery of tailings. It hardly jumps out as a fantastic opportunity especially with low zinc and lead prices. Gold recovery? Nobody even talks about this any more (not even INL). No mention in the Quarterly about income streams from precious metals.
    Big announcement pending. There must be an echo somewhere, "somewhere over the rainbow....."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.946K 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3979 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.