EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

You said "EdenCrete contains nano particles that fill pours in...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

You said "EdenCrete contains nano particles that fill pours in the concrete" (I believe this should read pores).

Before I continue, I think that we can both agree that EdenCrete contains carbon nanotubes not "nano particles".

If what you say above is correct, concrete producers could use any compatible material to fill in these open pores in the concrete. If this was the case, it would not have been worth developing EdenCrete at all. Therefore, I believe that you are vastly underestimating what happens when EdenCrete is added to the cementitious mix.

My interpretation of what the addition of EdenCrete does is as follows:

EdenCrete's carbon nanotubes are dispersed uniformly and thus fill in all the spaces at the nanoscopic level between the hydrated cement particles (see Note 1.). As the concrete mix dries, instead of leaving porous openings, EdenCrete's carbon nanotubes react with these cement particles and create millions of flexible and strong carbon bridges throughout the entire concrete mix. (Note 2.)

Note 1. I believe that this is why solving the dispersion problem was initially so important. Failure to do so would have meant plenty of weak spots in the concrete structure.

Note 2. I believe that EdenCrete's carbon nanotubes react with the cement and form an incredible bond.

Summarising: If EdenCrete was simply a filler, i.e. the carbon nanotubes were just used to fill in the pores in the concrete, no bonding would take place at all. In such a case, I doubt that the concrete mix would exhibit any performance improvements at all. I also strongly doubt that it would resist cracking.

Please note: I am assuming that when pozzolanic materials like fly ash are added to the concrete mix to partially replace some of the cement, the specially developed EdenCrete Pz recipe allows the carbon nanotubes to reacts with both the hydrated cement and the hydrated fly ash particles, which again creates millions of flexible, strong carbon bridges throughout the entire concrete mix. When using pozzolanic materials, the major problem is the lack of early compressive strength. Through the addition of EdenCrete Pz, this problem is entirely solved.

Please let me know your own thoughts.

Last edited by MarkyBoy49: 18/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.