EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Robot Trading, page-98

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Problem 1. Up until recently, the problem with using carbon nanotubes (CNTs) in admixtures for cement/concrete, was that they were far too expensiveto produce.

Problem 2. Cement/concrete is a bulk material that has to be produced and delivered at low cost.

The answer is EdenCrete. Eden developed their pyroysis process, as well as EdenCrete, in order to be able to offer an admixture for cement/concrete that contains CNTs, in a very low cost and efficient manner.

Why use CNTs in different materials?

CNTs can enhance a wide range properties, including strength, in a variety of materials. For example, Portland cement can include dispersed CNTs for making high-performance concrete.

How does this work in cement/concrete?

Calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) is the main product of the hydration of Portland cement and is primarily responsible for the strength in concrete. In "cured" concrete, the CNTs form nanostructures that function as nanoscopic reinforcement to strengthen the concrete. The CNTs provide a very high number of finely-dispersed nucleation sites for CSH formation, which densifies the cured cement matrix in concrete composite materials, further strengthening the material and improving other desirable characteristics, such as lower permeation, higher abrasion resistance, and better bonding between the cement and other aggregate materials in the concrete mix. The aforementioned is a scientific fact i.e. it is not my opinion nor is it my personal intrepretation.

Posters on this forum are entitled to their own opinions and/or interpretations. What they are not entitled to do is post pure fiction, wild speculation, or intimidate other posters.

Last edited by MarkyBoy49: 19/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $414 275.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 197083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.