GOR 1.13% $1.80 gold road resources limited

Robots return, page-8

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Black Rock are quite notorious for lending out shares which they've accumulated in certain stocks to those who like to mess around with a company's share price, for a fee no doubt. Seen it happen time and time again. These money changers played this game with a stock I owned a year back, Avanco Resources (AVB). It had the potential to go places (though not in the same league as GOR) but the stock was brutally jacked down to suit a particular agenda. They had been in negotiations with a certain ASX listed company for a long period of time. Eventually, that company made a ridiculously low ball offer and the first to jump ship was ... no prizes for guessing who. The real player behind AVB was of course Black Rock, while those who masqueraded as managers, the front men, were merely puppets dancing to the latter's tune. This is why I was disgusted to hear the news that these same money changers had begun buying shares in GOR. Underestimate them at your own risk. My hope, obviously, is Black Rock have simply come along for the ride. However, never forget my penultimate statement.

We're good, extremely good, until we're not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.78 $7.416M 4.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10298 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 52399 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.