FBR 2.56% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Robots The Future of Construction, page-6

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I watched this machine in action a few years back, it was taken from Switzerland to New York and i happened to be on a business trip in New York when it was active. It was used to build a demo wall there presumably to convince people of its merits.
    It was all mounted in a shipping container, it did a really good job on the wall, but the hitch was that the robot had to be very accurately setup and aligned. It had to be on a very rigid and stable base as there was no compensation for the laying head, so if it swayed in the breeze then it would lay inaccurately.They had it really tied down inside the container and then the container was all shimmed and set up so the wall could be built.
    That is what seems to be the unique property of the FBR machine it doesn't care how stable the base is or isn't or if the wind is blowing and moving the boom or not. It compensates for all this flapping around in the breeze at the laying tip and apparently down to mm.
    So no longer does a robot have to be tethered to a solid rigid base as they currently are in factories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $110.6K 2.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1122754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.