PER 5.88% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

robstaaarrsrrrs thoughts

1. 2,843 Posts.
    G'day again ANPers

Great to see sooo many new faces here and this is no surprise as i am sure many of the old .007 and .008 holders are long gone with super profits.Hello to Ace and a few of the old crew.
    I was accumulating ANP in 3 equal funds during the .006 .007 and .008 days and accumulated a very large holding.I have since liquidated 2 of those funds at prices between 3 and 3.5 and continue to hold the third.My reasoning for this is as follows.
    Firstly i could not resist a 400 percent gain and like Martis i first and foremost follow technicals and whilst i believe in the ANP products long term i to like Martis am extremely bearish on the short term world economy flowing into Aus.
    Secondly and most importantly is this 888,888 formula.This i believe is Chinese traders at work as a Chinese trading collegue has pointed this out to me. On late Friday afternoon 04/11/2011 when ANP was trading at .009, a sell order of 388,888 hit the sell depth at 1.7.There was an existing order for 500,000 to sell at 1.7 so the 388,888 made the total sell order that Friday 888,888 at 1.7 cents.That order stayed all weekend and into the next week and there was no action on ANP until the following Friday when ANP peaked at you guessed it 1.7.From then ANP traded at heavy volumes.Incidently 1+7=8.(1.7)
    Of further interest i noticed another Bio stock TDX had this phenomena occur late Friday afternoon.As i understand it these large Chinese traders send signals from previous meetings when to accumulate and sell.I cant confirm this as fact but it seems to have fit the bill so far.I will be chasing some of the other bio given this has occured.
    Another very Interesting fact is that last Friday we saw 8,888,888 being made up on buy 2.8 and also 8,888,888 at 3.2 sell.These again were just a few shares added to create these 8 totals and then we saw ANP move from 2.8 to 3.2.Interestingly i have been told this could well prove to be nearing the end run as these series 8's appeared equally at both buy and sell 2.8 and 3.2.Time will prove whether this is indeed correct.
    I continue to hold my 3rd large personal ANP holding but i remain concerned at the obvious buy props which disappear at any slight weakness as we have seen time and time again over this run so i will be watching very carefully over this coming week as to my final position here.
    On fundamentals of the company, i particularly like the stem cell possibilities and potential and the ATL1103 is moving forward nicely albeit in phase 1 only.
    I hope this post has been helpful, and i would like to see some funding announcements moving forward shortly bacause the appendix 3 excercising of options is mere chicken feed.We really need to see something done here as any fundamental move forward must include significant funding.
    Good night all.

Robbbsstttarrrr
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $47.42K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34238 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.