PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

robstaaarrsrrrs thoughts , page-2

1. 35,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    "Secondly and most importantly is this 888,888 formula.This i believe is Chinese traders at work as a Chinese trading collegue has pointed this out to me."

Good post Robstaaarrr - i'll just add though in relation to the above as I know many have been very interested with the 888888888.... trades, while obviously the Chinese link has been there for time immemorial it's also something that traders have been latching onto for along time expecially through-out the resource boom, demand from China & that speculative theory that they where stalking the Jr. companies. All I'm saying is while yes you are correct it may be Chinese traders as you mention but it's also worth noting that I myself have traded in 88888 etc figures as have many others I know simply to bump along with the theory of the Chinese swooping in lol...

While it does stem from China it by no means is something that they soley use & many have embraced it based based on both it's symbolism of wealth/good fortune and more recently by those looking to stir the speculative spot.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.