PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

robstaaarrsrrrs thoughts , page-3

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Rob,

Given your comments...I think it is probably appropriate to highlight for those who think such games are fine...any form of manipulating of the market depth, or indeed generating "signals" via the trading volumes, patterns...whatever...for any reason (or no reason), in any stock, are explicitly forbidden by the ASX.

Those participating in such activity are likely to be seen as actively generating and/or participating in generating a false market.

Given similar patterns were very apparent when you were last "actively posting" on ANP...I am sure you would remember what has previously transpired in the trading of ANP.

For the most part this activity more or less disappeared when you stopped posting...so you may or may not be aware of this fact...and it really only started again this week...so has not in fact been an ongoing issue...just a sporadic one.

I suggest for everyone's sake, it might be worth remembering the gravity of manipulating the market.

As suggested, the level of capping that transpired in ANP's trading in the period prior to the recent run, was borderline corrupt in my view.

By the way...I never did thank you for your uncanny ability to post detailed commentary on virtually every unusual trading "movement" (or signals as you would suggest), that transpired during that time...so, thank you.

It was remarkable...and very helpful...being able to call these apparent "games" within minutes of them happening...every time they happened...especially for someone "not all concerned about the minute-by-minute trading patterns in the stock".

In the end you provided a real service to those of us unable to watch the minute-by-minute trading "games" that were going on.

Anyway...hopefully ANP has matured somewhat since those days.

Lets hope those who thought the stock was fair game back then, for what appeared to most observers as highly manipulative activity (and potentially bordering on illegal), have since seen the error of their ways...or better still, realised the risks they were taking in relation to market surveillance.

Welcome back to the threads.

Cheers!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.