CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

robust numbers 2, page-36

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Bermuda,

I am afraid I fall into the Casualty List of some former long-term CDU share holders.

I have fought the good battle over the last 5 years, but high interest rates of 21.49% have finally taken their effect on my resources, as I am unfortunately on the bottom rung of the financial ladder.

I can only put my demise down to the manipulation of the share price of CDU 0n the 18th August, 2010. The lack of an investigation by the regulator, ASIC, into the trading of CDU on that day was not forthcoming. I lost 11000 CDU shares which was 60% of my holding. What a tragedy for many of us.

The Buy-Backs kept me in business for most of the time since. However, the share price has not been able to withstand the regular sell-offs of some long-term holders and the continual capping and shorting of the stock by persons unknown.

I can only say that in a true and honest market the CDU share price should be rising not falling. In my opinion CDU is a good stock and in time long-term holders will be justly rewarded.

For every loser I suppose there is a winner. So good luck to winners.

I reckon, in retrospect, that I have run a good race but fell at the last jump, My aim in life now is to keep my good health until the winning post is reached.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.