CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

What a graceful person you are Max, I think in your own way you...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    What a graceful person you are Max, I think in your own way you have presented yourself as someone who has gone way and above the call of duty without malice or blame on either posters or the organisation.

I think you are a wonderful example of a person who makes their own decisions, abides by them, and if they win or lose treats both alike with humility and without bitterness ( irrespective who you consider to be at fault). In all the time you have posted i have not read one sarcastic or snide remark from you to anyone else on the forum,( and you certainly would have had just cause at times) you are an absolute credit and total good sport. (qualities that have been lost to many including myself at times)

I sincerely hope Max that you haven't lost everything and that the time will come to recoup just a few losses, I raise my hat to you, and my glass and hope that your health and well being remain the best that is possible. I thank you once again Max and hope that you continue to contribute to the CDU thread...we are all less without your posts and dignity.

Cheers to all the long termers.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.