CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

robust numbers 2, page-44

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    max

you continually sound like a genuine guy and i admire your tenacity.

however with a spruiked resource of 60 odd million tonnes at 2% copper in 2006 or thereabouts and a resultant jorc of 30mt at about 1% copper equivalent on that 18th day of august ... who has done you wrong?

Thats half the tonnes and half the grade...ie about a quarter of what was expected in total copper..share price tanked about 50%..not bad given the announcement on the 18th august ..which revealed a quarter of what was expected.and i remember all those great hits into the jewelry box...can see why everyone was disappointed...

so if the asx asic and jorc committee shorters and downrampers were to blame why hasnt the company drilled quite a few diamond holes to prove otherwise?? say 5 mill worth of drilling...if the grades could be proven to be 4% instead of 1% overall why hasnt your company come to the rescue..market cap of 900 odd mill with a jorc of 1%..surely they could invest the diamond holes to quadruple the share price.??

dont believe in the conspiracy myself..im all for the truth justice and the australian way!

good luck.

xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.