RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Roby article on linkedin, page-10

1. GJ1
    2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

This broad article reads like its aimed at people who have no clue what MXC is about and frankly this article should be (in succinct version) on the MXC website. By now it would be more interesting to read an article of how MXC will surely be making money in the next three years after being registered at the ASX SINCE 2016. I agree the road to medicine must go though clinical studies but to claim that there is 
    "100 missing years of investigation or even regular monitored usage of these compounds to overcome, really?
    In Europe active research and monitoring of active ingredients from cannabis on patients has been going for at least 25 years. Sure, from a marketing perspective your company wants to present a unique "solution' for a particular disease by working together with Academia and when successful in this put MXC on the world stage. That would actually be good for everyone involved including us shareholders.
    The 'feel good' end of the article " we hope to see our vision fulfilled over the coming years" reminds me of the company who (still) tries) to give us NBN.
    Please focus on getting customers and let other people write about the moral of cannabis as a new medicine. 

Thank,
    a shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $7.701K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16444 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.