PVW 0.00% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

That's her plan. they thought they will get Sweep IP already by...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

That's her plan. they thought they will get Sweep IP already by the time of that interview come out to the public but unfortunately not yet !!!

Since when she become the founder of Sweep? She just been appointed as ExecutiveChair of the Company’s IP subsidiary on 15/03/2018 (see Thred announces Board and Management Changes on 15/03/2018)

Sweep and its AR tech was developed by the shareholders' investment at the beginning when it came back to relist on ASX at 2016.

So you guys still want to just leave Sweep and let the management team take it away from THD ??? Since more funding in the future on Sweep the 20% deal will be diluted and THD will get nothing back for what it has been invested if it really go pass to disposal it.

I have been keep posting things to ask shareholders to vote against and I put my hand up to against the disposal on AGM. But it really will go pass by the poll due to most of you don't care about what you invested, I will just write the investment off and I won't feel regret of it. At least I have try my best to save it with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 309288 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.