HDR hardman resources limited

ROC Announcement, page-3

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    very tight lipped Like many of the HDR faithfull on this forum I cannot for one moment doubt this Well even in my most pessimistic state. It is virtually impossible that they will not strike Oil. The question is how thick the column is, etc.
    An early WPL takeover wouldn't surprise me at all in the next few weeks, however like all holders, I would be dissappointed with anything less than a 4 for 1 ratio which is very unlikely at this stage.
    All long term holders should be happy with the weekly reports and tight lips. Not so the day traders.
    Although there's been a slight pullback in the HDR share price the volume has been insignificant. Just those wanting to get out before results as per normal for some traders.
    Enjoy your weekend, indulge in seafood with your finest drop and just relax. The time is nearing, lets just hope that results are no less than what was expected

As you can see i'm an optimist which most traders are or they wouldn't be in the game so only put in what you can afford to lose!

Good Luck.

Regards,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.