ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

roche and its spare money, page-37

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I am flying soon too - economy though.

I am still in the top 20 though - shakin in ma boots about 2012.

Rockme makes some good points in among the self promotion - even though the cash continues to last till end of 2013 (and probably a bit further with a few bits and pieces flowing through) the signatures need to occur in 2012. I don't think you want to start 2013 without them or the SP will be pushed down for a cap raise and if there haven't been signatures before then it will be hard going.

I don't think it falls in Q1 - in fact I think it rallies in Q1 through anticipation as I can't see anything happening before Feb and the sweet spot will be Apr-Jun before the northern hemisphere summer. Then we get the back to work burst in Aug-Nov and tools slow down again.

That is how much time Geoff has I believe Nov/Dec 2012 is when life will get tough for him without signatures.

From what little I understand 2 'perilously close' signatures have both fallen victim to takeovers in close proximity to signing so hopefully he gets one over the line soon.

If it's a big one then Rockme doesn't get back in at 10c - but it sounds like he is big enough to move on. If it's a little one then it's possible.

Rest up all - it's time to see family and friends and if you believe in JC then celebrate and if you don't - well you better be sure about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.