ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO has planted plenty of seeds in 2011 and have placed down...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    ADO has planted plenty of seeds in 2011 and have placed down some solid stepping stones to help us achieve success during 2012.

Alot of hard work needs to go into a company and the persistance of Geoff and the team will pay off, the foundations are laid and now its in the hands of those testing to make the decision weather or not they want to use mixngo. From all reports i have heard from the company, potential customers all seem to be extreamly happy with mixngo and are seriously considering implementing it throughout their entire range.

In a conversation with Geoff some time ago i remember him saying that feedback from scientists within the companies who are testing love the product and want to start using it asap as it makes their job so much quicker, easier and acheiving much better results then before and in some cases even being able to do things they never used to be able to do without mixngo but unfortunatly the finall decision is not made by the scientists but those hire up the food chain in management positions but when you have the scientists batting for you then you know your in with a good chance.

Bring on 2012, its going to be very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 745106 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 126897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.