BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

jetson - shorters do what they do, share price goes up and down...

1. 319 Posts.
    jetson - shorters do what they do, share price goes up and down everyday. if you are genuine investors and believe in the company they why should you worry about what shorters do?
    Shorters are traders and they are only in it for the short term, the shorters whom are in it for the long term are hedge funds managers, and you are not going to find them on the forum.
    Nearly all the comments on this company are saying how great this company is and that it should be value at $3+, yet when the share price drop they all jump around like their pants is on fire.
    If you've done your research then you shouldn't worry about the day to day movement. Unless, you haven't done your research, you only talk up the stock so you can get out for a profit, then you are just as guilty as the shorters.

ps how can you expect people to have a genuine debate when you have said that you have a go at them. You only want their opinion on a down day, if today price is at $3.20 and i go on the forum saying i'm going to short it, i think you know what the response is. Still kicking myself for not shorting at $3.2 a few wks back :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.