ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

roche pma interesting , page-11

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Thanks for sharing your research Twin,

Right or wrong it is these shared pieces of information that makes this 'love in' such a useful site to get some broad perspectives on the company as a group of interested investors.

Our strength is from the sum of our collective knowledge, rather than trying to understand this complex industry that ADO is trying to disrupt in isolation.

Everything we say is taken with a grain of salt and any claims we may make as individuals can not be backed up. Afterall I could be a petite 24 year old blonde who owns no shared and just likes to tease!!

So keep on digging I say, the aim of your work should be for us all to think a bit more and look down unexpected paths.

Speaking of which I am trying to put something together in my mind, and probably as a separate thread, on the outstanding options and what this extra cash could do in the future and may also explain some of the sell down in the heads by Optiion holders who can come back later to pick up their stake through exercising the 2c and 6.5c options in time to come.

On my iPhone for the next week so will be a bit difficult

Anyway just wanted to throw out my collective appreciation for the sharing of research and critical thinking in this forum.

Cheers

Double D filby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.36K 574.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148362 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 408309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.