ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Alois, wasnt able to complete the post before due to work...

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Alois, wasnt able to complete the post before due to work getting in the way.
    You are still not accurate on what you are saying re PBT1, but not spending any more time on the old drug.
    Data mining. That is when you have a failed trial that showed no stat sig efficacy over the whole trial. Then you start trawling through the data for any sub group of patients who may have shown more improvment(as ELN did with the APOE negative group). If you have a small group who did well you might work backwards to find what they had in common and call that a sub group. The FDA will not accept those sort of results for approval and insist on a new trial on the sub group to prove the point with the trial protocol and endpoints clearly indicated.

With the PBT2 ph2a post hoc analysis it was seen that the trial doctor had grouped patients, then calculated the groups, which had scewed the results. What Prana did was to take all trial patients alone and calculate the efficacy that way. That is using all patients in the trial, not sub groups. They didnt isolate anybody out of the trial as is done in data mining. When calculated as single patients instead of groups, the efficacy became more obvious and over all measures of executive function. As Tanzi said, the trial doctor had made a mistake and it was corrected.

Alzforum posts all opinions and I have no problems with them. The links on those other drugs were also fine, just dispute that they even come close to what PBT2 has achieved. Neuron repair in Alzheimers damaged brains. A shrivelled up apple as I recall. If the imaging trial confirms neuron repair, and I think it will, then Prana have not only done what was accepted as impossible by most thought leaders in Alzheimers research, they have a $10B+ market at their feet.

Play the man. Dont be so sensitive. If you post what looks like suspect information I will call you on it every time. We have our seniors out there suffering being robbed of their dignity by this terrible condition. Prana has a real shot at stopping that and all the shorts want to do is squeeze a few bucks out of the effort for themselves. I have a pretty low opinion of them. If that does not fit you then dont be offended. If it does, eat dirt.

Glad to see you posting again though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.