ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

i understand the relevance of roche and ado's link.fyi,Roche...

1. 658 Posts.
    i understand the relevance of roche and ado's link.

fyi,
    Roche Molecular Systems is developing the cobas EGFR Mutation Test, a companion diagnostic for Tarceva, to identify patients with EGFR mutations. The CE Mark for this test is expected for the second half of 2011

Roche is a HUGE company and article from 14sept11 writes about another drug and a diagnostic firm gaining from the collaboration.

A new Roche (OTC:RHHBY) cancer drug expected to become a blockbuster could also end up being a boon for laboratory and diagnostics firm LabCorp (NYSE: LH ) .

The Roche drug Zelboraf was approved in August by the Food and Drug Administration to treat melanoma patients whose advanced skin cancer cannot be removed by surgery. But Zelboraf works only for patients whose tumors express a particular gene mutation and the FDA also approved a Roche companion diagnostic, which is used to identify patients that will respond to the drug. Burlington, North Carolina-based LabCorp is now providing that diagnostic.

Roche is always coming out with new drugs, products, and i wish that roche will use mixngo as their reagent for their cobas system one day. that would no doubt be one of the biggest jackpot for ADO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.