ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

roche receives tarceva approval, page-3

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Nice post goldenpig !

We do have several cornerstones of circumstantial evidence to speculate which might be the IVD company in question which just recently has extended their testing program from a single application of our technology to vast ranges of their entire pipeline.

After that extension, included in the European patent approval ann, was the mention of a further application of our technology for a new patent which covers purification of new protein drugs. That led me speculatively to neurological drugs aiming to, for instance, address amyloid proteins responsible for diseases like Alzheimers, see previous posts.

What strengthens the link to Roche is the timeliness of our patent approval in the EU when Roche gets EC approval
    for their new Blockbuster drug Tarceva on the very same day.

I was always a strong believer of patent approval dates being closely related to the release of programs of globaly leading companies who do not only have the financial muscle to coordinate their programs accordingly but also have legal representation in all regulatory institutions.

In case of Roche being indeed our IVD partner, one would have to question how long this would be possible to remain a secret.
    I would expect Roche to come forward with a contract for our technology at the earliest point possible when all legal requirements are met which leads us to mid Oct.

Should this be the case I would suspect that the shareprice would rise in anticipation of such a deal getting close.

The recent capping efforts of placing a freshly acquired 2mil shares directly for sale at various levels just above the market price either show the humble efforts of a clumsy trader who is unable to cover his tracks or the phsychological tricks of an accumulator who intends to appear that clumsy trader to illustrate so called desperate measures to get rid of shares mistakingly bought.

The precense of bot trading for extended periods now, slow ascend of accumulation levels, appear to be sophisticated methods of accumulation and everything but the presence of clumsy traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.