DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

Rock bottom looming, page-22

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Flyghtship - you are right the technology is good, but it must be the case that nobody at DDT can sell it. No wonder, it is a bunch of lawyers and professional directors - spin doctors.. Not one person from the security industry. All those years they a spinning stories of better "next year", new products that don't exist or fail and other BS. Only that way they are able to convince the institutional shareholders to support them. But those shareholders don't care if it fails, it is a just another tax write off for them. If you have DDT shares for a while in your super.... say goodbye to your hard earned money. And NOBODY will be held accountable. You are correct, they will not loose any sleep over it, but will try to find another company to rort and destroy. If they would care, they would find replacements long time ago. But no, they will hang on as long as possible hoping to raise and spend more money if they can just to keep the job for longer and hope for a miracle. Somebody used the word "criminal" , yes that's what it is. I sold at $0.004 with 83%loss. I am loosing sleep over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $72 17.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3346944 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2401140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.