DDT 0.00% 0.3¢ datadot technology limited

This is really sad - for the small shareholders, but also for...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    This is really sad - for the small shareholders, but also for B.Rahtie (not really sorry as this is his doing in the end) who bought all of his shares. I bought DDT shares long time ago at $0.35 and watched it slide and slide. Finally I sold just after the EGM at $o.oo6. Like most - huge hole in my super. All shareholders lost just about all of their invested cash. This is criminal as none of the directors can be brought to any reckoning for their incompetence, dereliction of duty and total ignorance of their pursuit of money for their pockets. How else can you explain all of the placements and subsequent funds squandered. No small responsibility lies also with the larger shareholders who failed to call on the DDT board to at least "please explain". On contrary, in their collective wisdom they have supported the board during the EGM by trusting them with their Beston deal and Beston Technologies pie in the sky BS. But they don't care, for them it is just a tax write off. Who cares about the small guys who possibly lost their retirement nest egg. The DDT board management is truly out of their depth and worst of all they either do not see it or have a "who cares attitude as long as I get paid every month". Looks like DDT is truly dead. We can only feel sorry for some other ASX listed company where these people end up once the DDT door is closed. My view on those people is as follows:

B. Rahtie - he perhaps meant well, but by getting read of I.Allen and B.McLaws unwittingly seal the fate of the company.
    G. Flowers - always in a shadows of Rahtie now only proved that he is dead wood by continuing in the same vain and not realizing that new path was needed after Rahtie left
    Wilkes - totally useless. Only there on behalf of a largest shareholder. To what end is a mistery.

Not to the CEO T.Hiedl - (or what ever the right spelling is). Arrogant self centered individual personally chosen by Rahtie that has absolutely no knowledge of the products , customers and markets. In that respect he did not learn anything during his few years at DDT. Only collect salary, stuffs everything that was working up and then blames others to a point where he sacked the TRACE expert and now apparently even the US based best sales and operations person. Not one new client, sliding profit margins.

We all know that if these characters would run a private company like this, all of them would be bankrupted, divorced and most likely in jail. Unfortunately they are protected in that way, not that they don't deserve it.
    Once the DDT doors are closed, we should all gang up and sue the hell out of them to at least stop them to do more harm elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.632M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 18445665 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3040392 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.