GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resources. GXY.-- Proven Lithium Resource ++ Hematite...

1. 399 Posts.
    Galaxy Resources. GXY.-- Proven Lithium Resource ++ Hematite Iron Ore Project. (see todays anounement)--

Hi Guys,

You may take the chance to......Have a look at the Galaxy (GXY) Share Register .....to see who else likes GXY. Namely a fund that specializes in Mining Companies--owns about 11% of the register.

And another Broker/Syndicate group-- owns about 5%.

And Galaxy's (GXY) own Directors own about 19%.... on my reading....

All good ....as they put their money where there mouth is.

Market Cap for GXY---is low---and only about 2 million shares-- out there in escrow--so about $30 million market cap--and that is Tight and Fully Diluted...

...And we are now--- officially ....at fully Inferred JORC status on the prospective Lithium Mine. ...apart from the Good FE Grade Hematite Iron Ore Prospects revealed by GXY---today in their announcemnt to the ASX.

Not hard to see why....this share (GXY) is tightly held.

This GXY ....is a potential goodie spec with much less Risk than most.... due to already proven & Measured JORC on Lithium Resource-- and pending Feasiblity SZtudy on Lithium Mine ....which of course; in Only....my view.

Why....??

Well for starters.... We do have a proven Lithium Resource.... and we are due this week (as per the last announcement before today)-- to see a Bankable Feasibility Study this week.....

For traders & potential investors when might GXY ....pop...and when might the strong upward re rate occur.....??

Well Feasiblity Studies ....over and above JORC Analysis always get the Wiser Market's attention...and some small to medium insto Funds .....also start ......to have a long close look ......at and When--- actual Mines going into production----.coz Then finally ---they spell potential forseeable Earnings nearer term......not just.... the usual... "poke and hope"..... and real tangible near term $$$ forward mining earnings defined for the real near tern future.

My guess is expect to see the all important ....GXY.... Feeeeze... Study....---- either tomorrow or Monday....

Why am I able to name the likely date range...?

..... Coz that is what was clearly fore-shadowed specifically; in GXY;s ....own last ASX announcement ....(the one before todays)--... re Mt Cattlin ....about 8 days ago....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

---------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.