SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

rock hard string, page-50

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Now we are back closer to previous SPP levels, I would like to see Terry place the shortfall from that CR. IMO now would be the time to get it done so that it dosnt become a topic of concern if and when the SP does rise again, just as it did with our recent run upto to 5 cents. SH would be very disappointed and angry if he placed the shortfall at anywhere higher than these levels, only to drag it back down again. Either that or finalise the Roosavelt sale.
    Either or both of these 2 raisings would at least eliminate the worry of a future CR.

Despite This latest setback although being a real pain, my feeling now is, terry might drill the other 2 wells and frack the second pair immediately following S & A and Billabong.

IPs of 1000 to 2000 BOEPD from each well in the Middle Bakken before years end, would be a great way to bring in the New Year.
    These set backs seem to be priced in now so could be a great opportunity for accumulation, we just witnessed how quickly this can move with favourable news.
    The responsibility is all yours Terry, to put this learning phase behind us and become true professionals that can drill oil wells with fewer problems and achieve good results for a change.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.