BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

I hear you loud and clear in a general sense John ... not to...

1. 1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I hear you loud and clear in a general sense John ... not to sure of the involvement of the identities you have mentioned but I read the news articles you referred to and understand where you are coming from with this micro-cap end of the market.

I must say, however, that most of the director / executive team in BOE look exemplary to me .... that said, they are only ever one lousy corporate deal away from me changing this opinion (and adding them to my do not touch list). There has been way to much loss of value for your average mum and dad holder in this part of the market through corporate engineering. Essentially once you hand over your money their is not much concern about your entry point or interest in the company. It is sad, because if there was less of it there would be more money for this end of the market.

I note that the main brokers promoting BOE should pin their ears back and plough in money in my opinion. Berkley's market capitalization has gone up by around $50 mill in the last couple weeks .... this is almost the total market capitalization of BOE. I am a little bit nervous how the main brokers are not running their clients into the company.

Positive news articles abound ... I went to attach one I read about Trump being on the record as pro-nuclear generated electricity and nuclear weapons upgrade .... calling the uranium stocks / market being the best contrarian play on the market at the moment.

disclaimer; the above post is placed in the spirit of the forum where uninformed investors with an interest in a company get to swap their thoughts about companies that they have an interest in. What I write is for entertainment purposes and is most likely wrong in fact so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.