AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

rock phosphate increase, page-5

1. 154 Posts.
    MAK's management in my view - have a 6 month window of opportunity to capitalise on the strength of grain prices, and subsequent strength in DAP / RP pricing.
    USDA estimates again revised lower - keeping wheat prices above $7.00/bshl.
    YC, correct me if I'm wrong, but the global wheat pool situation won't improve till mid next year.
    Stike a deal and sign up customer's, finance partners when the commodity price is at relative high's.

If were AD, I'd be using the risk close and knocking on Jim Prokopanko's (Mosaic MD)door, pushing the "potential Tier 1 asset line" and secure it now before BHP, Rio, Vale / China secure it. (Their Florida RP mine has just been closed by EPA)
    Diversity of supply (note of Agrium's bid for AWB to add a new distribution chain in S/E Asia.)

We need to be in front of the majors (Mosaic, Yara, CF - even BP, RIO, Sinochem), given all the M&A activity in the Ag sector recently.
    Not to mention China - hopefully this Verte group have some real credibility, contacts and pull within China to open doors and get a substatially value creating deal done.

If AD is not doing something to this effect, I be extremely dissappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.