GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

rock sample, page-18

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Made a mistake in the last post,,,,should have read "Monto Minerals" not "moly mines",have corrected it in this post, cheers fatstocks.

laser1963,
    withdrawal of pot luck acknowledged, lol.
    I used to invest through full fee brokers years ago and before the internet trading days and it was a bit hard to time the trading correctly as I couldn't see very useful tools like "market depth" and the scores of other indicators I use to trade with now. Back in the early days, about half the investments were profitable the other half losses.
    It's very different now, I still have some losses, like when options expire "out of the money" but my trading has about a 95% success rate ( touch wood).
    GDA, FMS, MNM and MXR are all very good assets in my portfolio showing excellent % increases. I bought some MOO (Monto Mines) today which is the only stock I have that is even ( give it time :-) .)
    I also bought more MNMO and MXR which I mentioned my thoughts about earlier in a post on this thread.
    None of these stocks were by chance discoveries, they all took huge amounts of time to research and they are all in the early formative years with plenty of upside and have abundant what I refer to as the "if" factor.
    That doesn't mean to say though that circumstances beyond my control won't stuff up my good research and trading !
    I was taught to be cautious and am constantly scanning the reports to see if something has changed that triggers an exit strategy.
    I review my holdings daily and intra day to see if I am over or under invested in a particular company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.