GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

"Brumby going off" was mentioned in another GDA thread and I had...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    "Brumby going off" was mentioned in another GDA thread and I had a look at Gondwana's other neighbours in the Pilbara to see what they were doing price wise today....
    BMY up 4c (15%), to the west of GDA's Wallal downs,
    BHP up $1.28 ,to the North East of Marble Bar (GDA's Comet and Corunna Downs) and South of GDA's Wallal Downs.
    FMG up $1.07, to the west of GDA's Corunna with Glacier Valley and BC Iron up 15.5c to $1.435, to the South of GDA's Corunna.
    I missed the market today as was at a conference, some larger orders traded which is not unexpected if sellers drop their price. I have seen this numerous times over the years where people sell. A loss is not incurred until a share is sold and at the same time, the sale allows an exchange at what the market sentiment determines as fair value. The market sentiment and the potential value rarely match each other when a small explorer is on an active exploration campaign commencement ( as stated by the company in recent reports to the market).
    Small explorers in such exploration campaigns get over sold(like at the moment) and over bought on buying frenzies for whatever reason, (usually ann' results driven).
    The timing is crucial in short term trading.
    The funny thing about a share being over sold or over bought, it's only when a share price is over bought that the asx issues a speeding ticket !
    With the sp at 15c, if it moves back to 30c where it has been for some time, the asx will probably issue a speeding ticket. The asx doesn't take into account a rapid share price change through over selling.
    For long term holders, the current share price makes little difference other than to the daily portfolio value total.
    With GDA, I probably wouldn't be buying when it's back at what I think is it's current tenement resource evolution fair value at around 40c to 60c but as people over sell the stock, it triggers accumulation. :-)

As the value of the resources in the tenements are revealed, so is the value in the share price and market sentiment. Over selling and over buying still occurs regardless of the news or the absence of it.
    Contrary to some non stock holders pessimistic comments, I think the news was excellent from the recent sampling at Comet and Corunna. The timing was unfortunate but the asx and asic require the release of price sensitive news (such as results of samples) as soon as reports are done on the analysis etc. To do other wise would be a breach of the strict compliance rules.
    The price and volume indicators suggest to me some action on friday or early next week. But market sentiment does strange things as we are seeing.....
    I see good buying opportunities from today's figures/data in GDA, MXR and MNMO. This can change daily and intra day, depending on many variables including changes to market depth, market sentiment and timing variables ( eg, end of year, dow close etc).
    What ever Gondwana has in the ground in it's tenement's isn't changing, the thing that will change is the knowledge of what it is and how much of it is contained in the tenements.
    Even if the company doesn't explain very well, the significance of what the exploration reveals, the actual inground resource doesn't change, the thing that does change is the markets interpretation of the news and the awareness of the resource and the share price. Each of these should be inter related but quite often they are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.