AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

rockcheck: albatross around axo's neck ?, page-8

1. 333 Posts.
    Hongjian38 I agree that having a sales contract is good but if it was with someone like Hebie the project could be under way by now.
    I am glad you came up with this subject it got me thinking why would Aurox waste what little money it has left on a resource upgrade when they have enougth for their current contracts?
    I think we have to look at it from Hebie's point of veiw.
    Hebie is in the buisness of buying ore and making steel. Not mining and selling ore,so if they were to have an intrest in Aurox they would need to know there is more ore available for them over and above Aurox's current contracts.
    This is were it could get interesting you cant screw up rockchecks contract he just got voted in as a director and he holds %11 of the company.
    So what to do well the way I see this playing out is if the J/V partner is a state owned CO like Hebie is they will supply the Rockcheck contract.
    The next move start the project all in one go 10mtpa strait up.Then Hebie could get the Vanadium strait away.
    While all this is going on I would imagine they would turn the country side into swiss cheese.1 billion tons in 12 months is not out of the question.Then someone like Hebie could ramp it up to 20 or 30 mtpa.
    Just my theory I dont have any idea whats going on!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.