BUR 0.00% 10.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Who are you going to sell to? There's no market for BUR. Sell a...

1. 568 Posts.
    Who are you going to sell to? There's no market for BUR. Sell a hundred thousand @ 3c? What then?

Yes, the whole thing's been a disappointment really. Five out of five wells - big deal when all they do is pay for the next round of Kugler employment. I'm beginning to loathe that name, lol.

I guess it has kept the Kuglers in profitable work, but could non-technical investors have had any idea of the difficulty of completing a lateral drill, or how fast these things can drop off in their flow rates, or how quickly the natgas market can get saturated, or what a hassle it can be to get drill rigs?

Gee, to have the $75k I threw at stupid BUR and be able to put it into Woodside Petroleum when it bottoms. It's already paying a chunky ff dividend at the current price, and what a fantastic record of earnings and return on equity it's had over a decade. Of course who would ahve thought WPL would fall this far? BUR is like the poor man's energy punt - "WPL and STO etc is too expensive, what's cheap with prospects?" Buying BUR was just falling for a good story. What was I thinking? Get rich quick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 267999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.