PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Now non TA devotees seem to always call Charts Graphs.Mere Price...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Now non TA devotees seem to always call Charts Graphs.

Mere Price Graphs of historic prices with not much relevance at all especially to a Buy and Hold Right'n'Proper Long Term Holder.
    Patterns are Piffle ,they say just squiggly lines and pompous puff from those dang short term smarties.

Yeah very dismissive EXCEPT when a Chart graphs a Pattern to the Stars!!

Like this one

PEKkers this is perhaps...voila..The Cup'n'Handle Pattern.
    Can you see it? The sides left[31 aug] and right[recent] go straight down and up and then this week there was a kinda 1/3rd retrace that forms the handle?
    See it?

yeah the base is a bit dodgy.Just imagine it was done at a Kindergarten Pottery Class or is abstract or some dang thing

It's a sorta Cup'n'Handle OK. Ask Haspete for Chart School directions and controversy

I'm saying it's a C'n'H because I want it to be and so will you when I explain what it portends without Fibs! :-)

Anyhow it portends a price move of approx 26 cents from 53 cents.
    That's to 79cents Pilgrims.We know there's upcoming news to Back This so we can all just chill out and await the coming of this graphic prediction of 80 cents.

Ho Hum,isn't it great being charted smug?

Load Up,Load UP for this definite possibility 50%+ half a bag price move could be,just could be coming our way.

Painting the Clouds with Sunshine.
    did your old timer band play that at ya 50's dances rabooth down the Margaret River or did they just do Barn Dances?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.85K 94.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37161 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.