PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

rocket graph, page-18

1. 13,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697

Sjl

I agree with Canonman that Jaded can look after himself. I don't think he needs (or wants) any comforting at all.He's a big experienced lad and he's streetwise too. He got kicked in the head once by one of Hector Hapeta's henchmen in Da Valley. HH was the king of prostitution in Brisbane in the 80s and J was trying to convert one of his angels.

Now Jaded can be a provoker at times and a fun policeman too and he gets reaction, some of it deserved imo. OK there's a bit of post sparring, but generally speaking things settle down pretty quickly and the sharing of knowledge continues. We've learnt stuff from J and I know that he has learnt stuff from us too. That's why we're isn't it? - as well as express opinions and have some fun. Pek a great forum for all of those things. Jaded adds some spice to that, and sometimes too much.

Now you say: "...the unbridled enthusiasm and optimism that seems to pervade this forum:...". Well I think that this is an hyperbolic statement and it's wrong too. Sure there is enthusiasm and optimism here, and why wouldn't there be? Peak is one heck of a promising explorer. But to label it "unbridled" is wrong. The word means "unrestrained or uncontrolled". The posters you are aiming at here should be insulted. A heck of a lot of research is done by those posters. They are objective and critical in that approach; that's not unbridled. It's bridled (no such word but you know what I mean) in fact.

Shady, an occasional pedant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $14.96K 75.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34585 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.