PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

rocket graph, page-20

1. 7,432 Posts.
    On Raffles-

I googled Raffles and read the glowing reports of it's delights.
    What did I find?
    Wonderful Inner City Perth Location overlooking some watercourse that,yes it's got high price drinks but all these women/"chicky babes" hang out there barely dressed hubba hubba just waiting for good time charlies and pekkers to give 'em a Good Time [even if you wear shorts!!]

Give us a break.Some multi story Unit Complex and some "green ban" put against Abe Saffron against re developing this Architectural Historical Building?

I know you tretch,rameez and barra[not d'full 2]bob are country outsiders to this Perth Palace but isn't it just a high class brothel front catering to the over paid miner fraternity?

and really Rameez do ya really think that's an allure to me to fly across the country for one night that includes meeting you/ Does my thanks but no thanks really signify I got something to hide?
    like genuinely LOL.

Now it's true I don't get around much anymore.My days of Social Action have passed.Frankly I can't make commitments to be anywhere at some time 6 months from now,geez my schedule for next week is "fluid".

Anyhow always one for long term planning I'm plotting organising returning to Brisbane for February 2013. My 60th Birthday.Most of my old haunts let alone friends are demolished or otherwise wrecked but I am going to search out someplace where the women may have hairy armpits but who appreciate my line of chat and style.
    Yeah remember the Glory Days of 78 International Women's Year and then 79 Int Year of the Child.
    ohhh young pilgrims it weren't coincidence!!

Wild pre HIV even all those alphabetical Heps days.

so shady,rabooth no tourist traps in April.No fishing or Rugger Bugger heaven Brekkie Creek,no bleeding Racing Carnivals.
    How about we get a Card School together play 7 card Stud,Mexican Show and my favorite In Betweens with say $5grand table stakes?
    Do you really wanna play?
    Will you let me Deal!!! lol

Shooting for February Brisbane.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $36.03K 197.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 15807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.