PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

JadedGoogled it also so know what you read.Your interpretation,...

1. 12,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Jaded
    Googled it also so know what you read.
    Your interpretation, but IMO a little warped.
    A high class brothel, Well again thats your very uninformed opinion as you havnt been there.
    (Quote) And really Rameez do ya really think thats an allure to me to fly across the country for one night that includes meeting you.
    Well me not really, but in any case for some one to fly all that distance one would think that at least 3-4 nights would be appropriate. That would provide the opportunity for you to meet a lot of the people you attempt character asassination upon and truly assess them in real life.
    It would provide you the opportunity to assess the Raffles onsite in a truly informed manner instead of guessing.
    Guessing seems to be your fortay.
    (Quote)Does my thanks but no thanks really signify got something to hide.
    Well who knows and how could we know as you are even a lesser known than labours faceless men.
    (Quote) Frankly i cant make committments to be anywhere at some time 6 months from now,geez my schedule for next week is FLUID. Well not sure what that means. Does it mean that you drink too much alcoholic fluid and intend a bender or does it mean you need to take on medical fluid. If its the latter i commiserate. 60 years in Feb 2013,well you are younger than me but not by much.
    Jaded, if its women with hairy armpits who are the only ones that understand/appreciate your line of chat and style, i genuinely feel sorry for you.
    And yeah after reading about the card game, Shady & Rabooth good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $36.03K 197.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 15807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.