North Korea's Foreign Minister has told the United Nations it is...

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    North Korea's Foreign Minister has told the United Nations it is "inevitable" Pyongyang will target the US mainland with its rockets, after President Donald Trump made fiery comments about the rogue state's leader.
    Key points:

• North Korea calls Donald Trump 'mentally deranged person full of megalomania'
    • US bombers fly over waters east of North Korea in show of force
    • Pyongyang "only few steps away" from completing its nuclear force, Foreign Minister says

Ri Yong-ho told the UN General Assembly Mr Trump was on a "suicide mission" and had made "our rockets' visit to the entire US mainland inevitable", by calling North Korean leader Kim Jong-un "rocket man on a suicide mission" in his own address days earlier.
    Mr Ri said Mr Trump was a "mentally deranged person full of megalomania and complacency", who is "chastised even by the American people as 'Commander in Grief, 'Lying King', 'President Evil'.
    "The respected supreme leader Comrade Kim Jong-un stated: 'As a man representing the DPRK and on behalf of the dignity and honour of my state and people and on my own, I will make the man holding the prerogative of the supreme command in the US pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying the DPRK'," Mr Ri said.
    Mr Ri's speech capped a week of rising tensions between Washington and Pyongyang, with Mr Trump and Mr Kim trading insults.
    In Mr Trump's first speech to the US General Assembly, he vowed to "totally destroy" North Korea unless is backs down from its weapons programs. ABC Online.
    Dave R.[/MEDIA]
    Last edited by Dave R: 24/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.