BGL 1.63% $1.82 bellevue gold limited

rocket potential fueled by coal

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tis some year ago, that Draig's former self, was propelled by the unprecedented coal discovery!
    Blame can fly round as to why such a dramatic drop to a year later.
    However, fundamentals haven't changed; maybe peoples patience?

Draig have discovered - or - extended, what potential this new Mongolian Coal valley has; the Ongi River Basin.
    We have the Bayanteeg coal mine just north, with all infrastructure in place, and has been mined for quite some time. It appears that it may be a part of a sleeping giant?
    Time and more exploration will provide a better picture of the extent.
    What the DRG team have discovered so far, appears to raise a few eye-brows, imo, and the reflection into the market cap of the Company is only a matter of time.
    It's been noted before, that the Fund-managers require a jorc result, in order to commit their clients funds.

Expectation is that we should see an initial result sometime soon, given the aim was end of June.

We have a guide as to what is in the ground, with some massive core results, the quality of which has had some preliminary testing - see NGS Review from last year.
    But as Redman (think it was) pointed out, that the correct method of coring, sealing, and then transporting to the lab, was not followed through in last years drilling.
    Therefore we may see a 'better' result?
    I'll leave that for the experts to advise.

So assuming the in-ground data provides a great 'inferred resource', backed up by confirmation that we have a Coking Coal grade, assuming mixed in with a Thermal grade over (referring to the 60 metre core from BTE - 1), the value for this enterprise should be suitably increased, imo.

DYOR however, as this is just my take of the situation.

The market demand has been noted many times, and despite the negative press from time to time (on China's demand), we still have our Iron-ore suppliers cranking up supply, and committing Billions to upgrade or provide new infrastructure to send it to the wharfs for export.
    Then one considers that for steel production, the raw iron-ore requires a further +/- 60% of CC blended for the production of the end product!
    That's a massive demand.

The NGS report (Oct 2011) notes a budget of $350k for the setup of Plant, Infrastructure, & Port (Tawny I think :)).
    Assume therefore that it won't take too much to get a mine facility up and running, after receipt of the Gvt approval for this next stage.
    T'would be great to have a tie-in with re-starting Bayanteeg, given most things we need are most likely there already, although the excavator looked a little worse for wear on the photo provided.
    The other factor in starting a mining operation is to clear the over-burden to get to the resoucre. See the photo presentation on Tavan T - that was a load of dirt to move in order to get to the prize.
    Hey, it appears that we don't have this problem to the extent experienced elsewhere!

Guess after all this is sorted, we still have the eastern zone of Teeg to drill. The Geo Survey might have noted the other synclinal feature? (see ann 8th May).
    Whilst refering to that ann, Mark also noted ".. four South Gobi licences, one of which has yielded significant coal outcropping following surface mapping."

So, ... here's to the wait for the next info announcement / presentation ... !
    And then the rest of the drilling / mapping / Resource Modelling to come, for at least two Ongi licences, and a possible Sth Gobi licence.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 $5.169M 2.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56503 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.