DSE 4.93% $3.28 dropsuite limited

rocket ride anyone?, page-25

1. 7,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    Hey Ashwil, it's great to be on board! I have been following EXM very closely for last 3-4 weeks & I have watched the SP steadily trend upwards over this time. I'm very bullish on this ST & LT.

I wish that my entry point was lower! However in saying that when the SP was 1.2 - 1.3c there was no trend & I needed to do my "due diligence" ;-) Anyway I'm happy to buy in at 1.5c yesterday & then 1.6c today (I had to change my 1.4c buy order to 1.6c - there was no way it was going to be filled).

The 2.1m at 1.7c look ripe for the picking right now!! As some of you HC'ers would say, CHOMP!

What are people's thoughts on the 13m on offer at 1.9c? At the moment there are 11 sellers with a combined 13m at 1.9c - this is an average parcel size of nearly $23k. This is a little larger than the average parcel size for EXM. This seems to be a bit of a trend with EXM! When the SP was 1.2c the sell side was stacked at 1.4c, and then at 1.4c it was stacked at 1.6c. I'm 99% sure that there are investors/traders who want to accumulate before the SP runs to 2c and beyond, and these same people have a vested interest in encouraging other holders to sell down into the buy side, as they themselves don't want to sell down their position.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is some "tree shaking" next week. In saying that if support at 1.6c remains, I don't envisage anyone will risk dumping at 1.6c on the hope it will create panic. And the beauty is that to buy back in at 1.7c you have to pay a premium of approx 7%.

I think I better stop now before I talk myself into buying some more at 1.7c

If the assay results are as good (if not better) as anticipated & the gold price remains high, this has some real potential to get lift off!

There's not much to dislike about this at the moment.

Good luck to all.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.