DMX 0.00% 1.1¢ dmx corporation limited

rocket science pty ltd buying

1. 120 Posts.
    Anyone following this stock?

They Recently sold a heap of assets to & now kinda floundering as to what to do but this Rocket Science Pty Ltd is happy to buy in at these prices.

So I guess what I am asking is does anyone have prior knowledge of this co & would like to share any info?

Also, director resigned recently too

Ann on their website:

On February 15 2012, the assets and shares of Dolomatrix International Ltd (“DMX”) subsidiaries were sold to Tox Free Solutions Ltd (www.toxfree.com.au ) for $58 million (“transaction”).

The operating subsidiaries sold include; BCD Technologies Pty Ltd, Chemsal a division of Dolomatrix Australia Pty Ltd, Dolomatrix Environmental Solutions Pty Ltd, Entech Industries Pty Ltd, Hazwaste Pty Ltd, SRL Plasma Pty Ltd, Thermal Treatment Solutions Pty Ltd and Waste Audit & Consultancy Services (Australia) Pty Ltd.

Funds from the sale have been distributed to shareholders via capital returns of 35 cents per share (paid 29 February 2012) and 1.8 cents per share (paid 18 April 2012) along with a fully franked special dividend of 1.8 cents (paid 18 April 2012).

Albeit with no operating businesses, Dolomatrix International Ltd remains a listed entity on the ASX. Adequate funding has been maintained to meet its obligations and seek other opportunities to enhance shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.