KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Chris never mind about the volumes too much at this stage.I do...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Chris never mind about the volumes too much at this stage.I do follow a bit about TA but here the PFS will reveal all and dictate the immediate future of KAS. Insto's are VERY light across the board right now when it comes to explorers and are risk averse. Only the very prospective will survive and KAS is holding up very well so far. Some decent absorption has been occuring, imo. Details are becoming available to many people on the ground despite insider trading regulations. CAPEX compared to MC will be VERY important when KAS looks to fund its project. Toyota COULD be very beneficial in this department if they don't decide to try for takeover, imo.Operating costs will be very interesting and will decide whether KAS will be able cope with commodity price swings.The underlying commodity price is crucial to any explorer and unfortunately short term swings will influence insto sentiment that have VERY short term investment views since the GFC. This will be closely monitored by insto's which ultimateley decide the fate of KAS's SP and hence its ability to make it as a producer. As is usually the case there will always be the ability to improve logistics before DFS with better modelling and cost effective improvements.

IMO there can be two schools of thought approaching a company making ann. that KAS is facing. By in large the investment community has not adopted the story yet. Any price action prior to announcement can not be interpreted accurately as it may be sell on news scenario (if it has good rise beforehand) as the SM has the ability to operate more on sentiment than fact. Also there is the possibilty that any action is actually indicative of what will be presented, but to us ordinary punters we can only wait for the details and make our decisions then. IMO KAS has not be on many of the SM radars yet and there is nothing better than when the instos compete with each other for shares. At some stage soon I will request some trading details from the very helpful DOWNSIDE who usually shares his access to share transaction activity, can be very insightful as to who has been accumulating/distributing shares.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.