RKT 6.67% 1.6¢ rocketdna ltd.

This news couldn't have come at a better time to help underpin...

1. 4,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    This news couldn't have come at a better time to help underpin the medium and longer term setup for RKT

Huge volume print incoming today and there's no doubt that a good amount of interest is short term / trading orientated coming to play in the vol.

Price action having now come back to test the 1.2c support (missed my bid dammit!) and now heading back higher once more. Gee if RKT can close at 1.6c / 1.7c today with this price action + substantial volume print, look out!

Worth having a look at the short, medium and longer term setup for some perspective -

Daily - short term
    MACD with a positive cross above the 0 control line on the largest volume print so far to date!
    A close above 1.7c will see 2.2c as the next target.
    rktd.jpg

Medium term - weekly
    Solid volume to underpin the move higher in the RSI and MACD (hard to see) Jaws widening as it moves up through the all important 0 control line.
    2.2c - 3.5c - 6c areas of interest for me. With 1.2c now being crucial support
    rktw.jpg

Longer term - Monthly
    Zooming out to put the price action into perspective and open eyes as to the bigger trend at play here as RSI is only just starting to move out of a prolonged oversold period. MACD trending positively as it continues to work towards the 0 control line.

Iam prepared to be patient here as I think the longer term price / price will be worth it!
    rktm.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $59.44K 3.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214779 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 215648 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.