PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

rockets to $1.30, page-26

1. 329 Posts.
    re: atomep/sushi1 Hi Sushi, start with the DNR home page(its on the Sonris main page), go to conservation orders, then hearings,then scroll down the dates to 16/2/05. You will see Price Lake. There are 2 documents being a Hearing Notice, and the application from Erskine via their lawyers.

From what I can tell Erskine are playing totally above board and are fulfilling all normal legal requirements.

Trying to make sense of the documents I would think the nature of fragmented land ownership in the US over mineral licenses has meant some parties have probably be agreeable to Erskine in a normal commercial sense while others have been greedy and are trying to screw Erskine/Petsec.

These scenarios happen all the time evidently and the hearing is a standard procedure to bring unrealistic parties in line with a sensible commercial decision...at least thats how it was explained to me.

The DNR tell me that a decision could be out by the end of March. But bear in mind thats a govt dept saying that and not our guys. It appears a geological survey is needed so the usual 30 day turn around of decisions will be longer in this case.

Given other parties are potentially wanting an unfair share of our pie I believe Erskine wants to keep targets and actual reserve figures secret so our opposition can not use such information against us.

I could be wrong but in the best interests of our shareholder wealth I think this is the right way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.