YML unknown

rockhole bore, page-3

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    GS, if you look at the drill hole locations and the depth and mineralisation of those holes, the rockhole bore mineralisation really only looks viable in a zone that is about 800 metres by 300 metres at an average depth of about 15metres and all at +55% Fe(from recollection). I think the drill hole numbers are around 95-101 ( I don't have the report handy to look at). They are awaiting assay results for 11 holes in rockhole bore, although 5 of these holes adjoin this mineralised zone which could add about 200 metres width, therefore making it about 800 x 500 metres x 15 metres. Using an SG of about 2.8, this makes this small section of rockhole bore about 18million tonnes (by my estimate). I don't know how worthwhile it is to mine the other areas of rockhole bore which seem to have very small and isolated areas of mineralisation +55%Fe.

A further positive that I can see from the results in the northwest sector and rockhole bore is that mineralisation confirmed by drill results seems to corrolate with the deep red colours on the gravity survey. Based on this, the south east sector looks to be highly prospective for significant tonnage of Fe. I think that in July they did some preliminary drilling in zones MG2,3 and 6. I wonder what the results were for those areas and does it confirm high levels of mineralisation? Perhaps something that might be released at the AGM next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.