CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wow a drop from almost $4.40 down to $3.70 would be a "NICE"...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    wow a drop from almost $4.40 down to $3.70 would be a "NICE" correction. Are you sure your name is John and not someone else we are all familiar with?? Then again if you were him you'd have added more about all the nasty "traders" hurting the price while staring at your computer screen all day!!

Seriously??!! Give me as many thumbs down as you want but there is NO other stock on the ASX where individuals have become more blinded by emotion (whether that's listening to others preach or their desperation not to "fail").

It hasn't been 3 hours since I had a chuckle on here about "CDU glasses" and now I'm reading this! You lot are just taking the mickey out of me!!! No???

Oh and for those who looked down your nose at me when I said this was the only company I knew of who posted any decent news twice LOL. By "decent" I mean the market only decided to knock off almost 3% thus far today!! I guess why not spend between $5-10 thousand and send everyone out the pretty pictures. Maybe they'll add some dates and costs for "our eyes only" shhhhhhhhh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.