CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Its almost 3 years to the day since I first visited Rocklands...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Its almost 3 years to the day since I first visited Rocklands Janti.
    At that time post the Aug 18 JORC given the climate of despondancy on HC one could be forgiven for assuming I was wasting my time. However I wanted to talk with the team on-site and try and understand why the jorc imo had greatly understated the high grade coarse NCu zones.
    Of course I had many posters on HC telling me at the time it was a meaningless visit. Your post might be the same one written at the time in response to my visit then...I couldn't be bothered checking, suffice to say it was a common theme from the bashers. However I felt my visit to Rocklands was very worthwhile. I did have all my questions answered and came away comfortable that everything would be fine in due course. I decided at the time, that the only way anyone would ever know the true value would be when mining commenced. The subsequent 3 years has seen the company jump through every hoop in the ring, get knocked from pillar to post but finally they are here on the cusp of production.
    I've said it many times before but the strength of the Cudeco business simply isn't reflected in the sp. If half of whats been documented by the Cudeco shareholder blog is proven correct then little bloody wonder. Still that will be sorted through in due course starting with the senate inquiry.
    Now that mining has commenced and crushing of ore through the primary crusher has started I'm more than comfortable.
    The company has clearly documented what they are unearthing and made clear the possibility of early cash flow from NCu and DSO sales. Its a given in due course imo. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.