CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rocklands, page-62

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Still lots of negativity buddy…and supposedly a "legit" holder….I'm not so sure …lol."

I can assure you gjcl that I am a legit holder (as you like to put it), and the offer that I've made to you and another one sometime ago if you want to ascertain/confirm my holdings, still stands.

The point is, that unlike you and a few others, I don't wear rosed coloured glasses, nor do I find the needs of ramping something up just because I hold shares into, when I can't find any reasons as to why the rampings should be done.

Can't you see that many new entrants here are just in for the short term and ramping like hell as well while leading you and a few others by the nose, and that they will exit the scene as soon as the opportunity will arise for them to get out.?? I CAN!!!!

All you will read from them, if at all when the time is ripe and ready, will be that they've exited and took the profits from the table, while me, you, and others that have been into this thing for many years will be still wondering if we are ever going to get back to our entry prices levels.
    And just remember that, neither you, nor I, have an average entry price of 50 cents like some other lucky one. :-)

Good luck mate, I am sure that you and I both, will need plenty of it. Just watch this space, and keep your eyes peeled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.