XJO 0.73% 8,057.9 s&p/asx 200

rocky mountain thigh wednesday, page-30

1. 7,728 Posts.
    SF, you can also have mine. Not only blunt, but have hit the ground so many times the feathers have come off.

The media is not so much dumb. (Well,the silly young faces we have on our TV screens are. Barely out of nappies and training bras. No general knowledge, no sense of history, and illiterate as they come).

But the media IS rational and likes the rational. It interviews rational people with rational views.

The dumb training bras girlies and post-pubescent boys who wouldn't know a stochastic from a stock whip or Dow Jones from David Jones are sent to do a story on the markets.

They ring up an economist or someone from IG markets, to explain the market behaviour.

Now those people aren't going to befuddle them even more with fib ratios, lunar eclipses, venus retrogrades, overbought stochastics, diamond pattern and Voltaire's cycles.

Can you imaging what would happen if they did? They'd run back to the newsrooms, write their incomprehensible stories, run it past the executive producer-- who naturally, would tear it up.

I know I would!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.