ROC 8.70% 10.5¢ rocketboots limited

roc's 38 cent curse, page-6

1. 6,257 Posts.
    yeah, trader, gotta be realistic here..i too expect roc the croc to slither further into a hole...30 or even under is looking a possibility, especially considering what with the current uncertainty hanging over the croc with NXS remaining investment...also wondering how many shares NXS still is holding from the croc and whilst the croc is still trading and nxs is not maybe nxs desperately trying to raise capital is a major short&curly one over a few weeks....sitting between a roc and a croc so to speak....and of course the doomsday brigade will be out in force to shorten the croc with glee over coming days perhaps weeks.....best imaginary scenario for me is that the croc shall keep on circumnavigating the 35c mark in a continuous circus act until nxs uncertainty is resolved and the clouds have disappeared from over the croc....anywhichway i'm holding and trading the croc by the tail cause i see better directions ahead....just getting dragged through the mudflats for a while...cheers, and good luck wrestling with the croc under the roc....!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $467 4.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 53573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.