SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

rodney 1439 bopd, page-38

1. 11,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    Hi Sharejon, my reply below each of your sentences.

Cheers,
    TonyIndo,

For the reference I do rate SSN highly (especially after the Roosevelt acquisition).

Great to hear Sharejon.

I'm guessing Shark's comments "don't worry about the IP of the Bakken, they'll flow OK, it's the 1st Niobara results that will be keen for SSN's LT SP growth" were made at least a week ago, because the new acquisition makes the Bakken possibly even more important to SSN as the Niobara.

Yes that is correct.

Now sure, the current Bakken wells are not necessarily indicative of the future Roosevelt wells, but since they're in the Bakken formation I'm sure they'd be much more relevant than the Niobara wells!

Re: Roosevelt wells, have you heard the latest TB interview? They're on to something here. And i think they're just warming up ;-).

I was going to buy in on Monday but I believed another stock had a better 2-3 week potential (announcement impending), so I purchased that instead.

Oh ok.

Once this announcement comes out in 2 weeks time or so I'll re-evaluate my position and potentially buy in to SSN.

Fantastic, all the best with that!

And yes, the ORRI is phenomenally important to SSN.

Oh it sure is Sharejon.

With the new 90,000 acre option SSN has alot of development which could take place there, and although the company said the acquisition and first 2 wells would be financed through current cash resources, the ORRI could help to ease cash flow circumstances for future development.

Exactly! Imagine in a few years from now how this is all going to look for Samson? Another 4 wells by years end (check out interview - link in one of the posts below).

Here's hoping I don't have to catch-up to SSN's share price by as much as my other stock has risen/fallen in the next 2 weeks!

Sure. One doesn't know when this is going to run, but run it will. Patience here is key.

Best of luck with your other investment and hopefully see you here soon.

Cheers,
    TI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.