Its a song for goodness sake.About a pet cat.By a hippy band.Im...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Its a song for goodness sake.
    About a pet cat.
    By a hippy band.
    Im always amazed at how the name triggers the religious posters.
    Not much difference in attitude to the Islamacist nuts who kill French Journos for drawing cartoons.
    And you call them extremists.
    Look in the mirror.

Why oh why do people folk think that there is something different about the the USA compared to other countries ?
    That they are somehow immune to the crises that affect other countries?
    I mean do you not read or watch the news or have any inclining of historical precedent?
    banning of abortion, expansion of gun freedoms in spite of week on week of mass shootings, a former president that launched a coup on jan 6th 2022, a mob invasion of the capitol, ultra conservative control of the Supreme court, banning of certain religious groups (Muslims) from entering the country, police officers murdering a black man in broad daylight in front of a crowd and cameras, unmarked paramilitary officers hauling AntiFa off the street , beating them up , hurling them out of moving unmarked vans..(turns out they were Border Police)
    I mean what do you not get here? In what way is ANY of that behaviour similar to eg Canada, Australia, NZ, UK or the whole of Western Europe?
    It isn't is it. ? Its very dysfunctional , no? Its not how things were done in the USA 25 yrs ago- as a rule.

So no, I disagree with your opinion about my comments.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.